Combined Planning & Building Regulations Drawing Package For A Loft Conversion
(Includes Permitted Development /Lawful Development Certificate, Householder Planning Applications and Full Planning
Permission For Those Who Live In Flats or Maisonettes)
This drawing package includes absolutely everything you need to obtain both Planning & Building Regulations approval for a loft conversion to your home.
Whether you are looking to add a dormer, carry out a hip to gable conversion or even both – this drawing package has everything you need.
All drawings are produced by our experienced team of in house Architectural Designers who each have over two decades experience in residential design.
Over the years we have worked on over 1000 projects, comprising of everything from simple garage conversions all the way through to large new build developments.
Your drawings will be masterfully created from sketches, notes and photographs that will be uploaded to us via your very own unique project board.
From this project board you will receive updates on the progress of your drawings together with any responses received from your local authority planning and building control departments.
You will also be able to collaborate directly with our design team, ask any questions, request revisions and so much more besides.
Our fixed price offer includes UNLIMITED revisions until such time as you are completely happy with the plans.
Furthermore, any alterations requested by your local authority are carried out under our unlimited revisions guarantee.
Our price includes for preparation of all council forms together with submission of everything into the council, thus taking all the hassle away from you.
- Existing and Proposed Elevations Drawn At 1:100 & 1:50 Scale.
- Existing and Proposed Floor Plans Drawn At 1:100 & 1:50 Scale.
- Existing and Proposed Roof Plan Drawn At 1:100 & 1:50 Scale.
- Site Location Plan Drawn At 1:1250 Scale.
- Proposed Block Site Plan Drawn At 1:200 Scale.
- Preperation Of Council Forms & Submission Into The Council By Our Own In House Planning Administrators.
- Preperation Of Council Forms & Submission Into The Council By Our Specialist Building Regs Dept.
- Unlimited Revisions Until Your Plans Are Approved.
- Parking Block Plans
- 3D Visualisations
Whats Not Included:
- Measured Survey – We produce your plans using OS mapping data together with sketches, notes and photographs provided by you. If you live in the South East of England then we can carry out a measured survey of your home for an additional fee. Unfortunately we are unable to offer a surveying service to the rest of the UK at present however you can take advantage of a free zoom/microsoft teams meeting with your designer who will be more than happy to take you through the whole process and advise on what measurements we require.
- Any fees payable to your local authority. Once we submit your drawings we will send you a payment link to arrange payment of your local authority fees directly to them.
- Submission Of Your Plans Into Planning / Permitted Development
- Structural Engineers Fees (If Required)