Planning Drawing Package For New Driveway And/Or Crossover
This drawing package includes absolutely everything you need to apply for full planning permission for a new driveway with or without a new vehicular crossover to your property.
Whether you are looking to add a new crossover to your home or simply extend your existing one – this drawing package has you completely covered.
All drawings are produced by our experienced team of in house Architectural Designers who each have over two decades experience in residential design.
Over the years we have worked on over 1000 projects, comprising of everything from simple garage conversions all the way through to large new build developments.
Your drawings will be masterfully created from sketches, notes and photographs that will be uploaded to us via your very own unique project board.
From this project board you will receive updates on the progress of your drawings together with any responses received from your local authority planning and building control departments.
You will also be able to collaborate directly with our design team, ask any questions, request revisions and so much more besides.
Our fixed price offer includes UNLIMITED revisions until such time as you are completely happy with the plans.
Furthermore, any alterations requested by your local authority are carried out under our unlimited revisions guarantee.
Our price includes for preparation of all council forms together with submission of everything into the council, thus taking all the hassle away from you.
- Existing and Proposed Elevations Drawn At 1:100 & 1:50 Scale.
- Site Location Plan Drawn At 1:1250 Scale.
- Proposed Block Site Plan Drawn At 1:200 Scale.
- Parking Block Plan.
- Preperation Of Council Forms & Submission Into The Council By Our Planning Admin Team.
- Unlimited Revisions Until Your Plans Are Approved / Decision Notice Is Issued.
- Stunning 3D Visuals of your new driveway to accompany your planning drawings.
Whats Not Included:
- Measured Survey – We produce your plans using OS mapping data together with sketches, notes and photographs provided by you. If you live in the South East of England then we can carry out a measured survey of your home for an additional fee. Unfortunately we are unable to offer a surveying service to the rest of the UK at present however you can take advantage of a free zoom/microsoft teams meeting with your designer who will be more than happy to take you through the whole process and advise on what measurements we require.
- Any fees payable to your local authority. Once we submit your drawings we will send you a payment link to arrange payment of your local authority fees directly to them.
- Building Regulations Plans – Please see our seperate listing for building regulations drawings, or save hundreds by selecting our combined planning and building regulations bundle.